|Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday||Wednesday & Saturday||Sunday & Holidays|
|10:00 am ~ 6:00 pm||10:00 am ~ 9:00 pm||10:00 am ~ 7:00 pm|
- The museum is open daily.
- Closed on January 1st, Seollal (Jan. 25, 2020), Chuseok (Oct. 1, 2020)
- The Outdoor Exhibition Area is open from 7:00 am.
- The National Museum of Korea is scheduled to undertake periodic inspection on its Permanent Exhibition Hall on April 6th and November 2nd, 2020.
- No ticket required.
|Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4||Session 5|
|10:00 am ~ 11:50 am||12:00 pm ~ 1:20 pm||1:30 pm ~ 2:50 pm||3:00 pm ~ 4:20 pm||4:30 pm ~ 5:50 pm|
- The Children's Museum will be open until 8:50 pm only on the last Wednesday of every month.
- A maximum of 450 people per session are allowed.
- Admission is free, but you must have a ticket to enter the Children's Museum.
- For each session, online reservations are available for 200 tickets. The other 250 tickets will be available at the museum on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Admission is free to the Main Exhibition Hall and the Children's Museum.
- There is a separate charge for the special exhibition in the Special Exhibition Gallery.