Online reservation is based on the time the server is activated. Server Time :
- Admission is limited to 70 visitors per session.
- Online reservations can be made from up to 30 days prior to the date of your visit.
- Reservations can be made for a maximum of five people, and only for one session per day.
- Same-day reservations cannot be made between 00:00–00:30. Reservations and cancellations are possible only prior to your session’s start time.
- If you cannot honor your reservation, please cancel it and free up your session for another visitor.
- Once your reservation is complete, admission is free.
- Visitors with online reservations must undergo a check-in process at the entrance.
- Masks must be worn and visitors must also put on plastic gloves that are provided for free at the entrance.
- Adult visitors without accompanying children or children without accompanying adults will be denied admission.
- If you would like to make a prior visit to the Children’s Museum, you need pre-approval.
- Without pre-approval (09:00–18:00 on weekdays), prior visits are not allowed.
- Contact number: +82-2-2077-9647
Select Visiting Information 2017.06.23 (금) 3회차 15:00
You need to log in to use the Service.
Please log in to use the reservation service.Log-In