Reservations for Children's Museum
※ Online reservation is based on the time the server is activated. Server Time
- 1Visitors are required to make reservations online (telephone reservations are not accepted).
- 2Reservation for up to five peple can be made at once, and reservations can only be made once per day (including individual and group).
- 3Online reservations are available from 00:00 14 days before the date of visit to 50 minutes after the start of each session.
- 4The reservation will be automatically canceled if you do not enter the museum 30 minutes after the session starts.
(*Cancelled tickets will become available for individual online reservation.)
- [No-show Policy]
If you have not entered by 30 minutes after the start of the session without cancellation, visiting of the children's museum will be restricted for 60 days from the date of a no-show, and all reservations within the restricted period will be cancelled.
- 1On-site ticketing is not available. Reserved mobile tickets must be checked at the entrance to the museum.
- 2Visitors are required to wear a face mask according to the COVID guidelines.
- 3Admission of visitors without children or children without adult guardians is restricted.
- 4Reservations need to be made for toddlers under 36 months old.
- 1Private docent tours (e.g. field trips) and lectures are prohibited.
- 2If you wish to visit the museum for a field survey, you must receive permission in advance over the phone and in written form. Refer to the Children's Museum website.
- 3For further information, Contact +82-2-2077-9647, 9648.
Select Visiting Information
Session Time Available
You need to log in to use the service.
Please log in to use the reservation service.