Reservations for Children's Museum
※ Online reservation is based on the time the server is activated. Server Time
Individual Reservation Guide
- 1Visitors are required to make reservations online (telephone reservations are not accepted).
- 2Up to five people may enter per reservation, and reservations can only be made once per day (throughout individual and group).
- 3Online reservations are available from 00:00 14 days before the date of visit to 50 minutes after the start of each session.
- 4If you are not entering for 30 minutes, the ticket will be automatically cancelled. (* Cancelled tickets will become available for individual online reservation.)
- 1On-site ticketing is not available. Reservation must be confirmed by presenting a mobile ticket before entering.
- 2Visitors are required to wear a face mask.
- 3Adult visitors without accompanying children or children without accompanying adults will be denied admission.
- 4Reservations need to be made for toddlers under 36 months old.
- 1Guided tours and classes are not currently available.
- 2If you wish to make an official on-site survey of the Children's Museum, you must receive permission in advance over the phone and in written form.
- 3For further information, Contact +82-2-2077-9647, 9648.
Select Visiting Information
Session Time Available
You need to log in to use the Service.
Please log in to use the reservation service.