Reservations for the Permanent Exhibition Hall
- Admission to the Permanent Exhibition Hall is free of charge.
- Internet reservations can be made for up to 175 people per session, 30 days before the visit.
- Please log in after signing up for the National Museum of Korea website.
Reservations for the Children's Museum
The Children's Museum is free of charge, but tickets are required.
- Visitors can get a ticket either by making an online reservation (70 available per session), on a first-come, first-served basis).
- Online reservations can be made up to 30 days prior to the date of your visit.
- Please bring a printout of your online reservation to gain entrance to the museum.
- For further inquiries about the Children's Museum, please call: +82-2-2077-9024