Current Special Korea-China Special Exchange Exhibition “Celebration the Year of the Ox Exhibiton Hall 2rd floor 'SPACE ON' / Feb.02.2021 -Mar.07.2021
Current Special Clap in Awe, Album of Genre Paintings by Kim Hong-do Calligraphy and Painting Ⅱ Gallery / May.06.2020 - May.30.2021
Reliquary from the East Pagoda at Gameunsa Temple Site Unified Silla Period
| H. 30.2cm | Treasure No. 1359
Pensive Bodhisattva Three Kingdoms Period
┃ National Treasure No. 83
Celadon Gourd-shaped Ewer and Stand with Inlaid Grass and Flower Design Treasure 1930 | Goryeo | H. 29.8cm, (mouth)
Current Special After Every Winter Comes Spring Special Exhibition Gallery / Nov.24.2020 ~ Ap.04.021
CurrentKorea-China Special Exchange Exhibition “Celebration the Year of the Ox
- Date 2021-02-02 ~ 2021-03-07
- Location Exhibiton Hall 2rd floor 'SPACE ON'
The Korea-China Year of the Ox exhibition held to commemorate 2021, the Year of the Ox, is the first outcome of an academic exchange agreement signed in 2020 by the National Museum of Kor...
CurrentAfter Every Winter Comes Spring
- Date 2020-11-24 ~ 2021-04-04
- Location Special Exhibition Gallery
Life’s Joys and Sorrows Joy and sorrow go hand in hand, always, being within our reach. There comes severe cold, followed by warmth, sadness giving way to delight. Sometimes we are overc...
CurrentThe story of History through Hangeul
- Date 2020-10-07 ~ 2021-03-31
- Location Joseon Dynasty Gallery II of Gallery on the First Floor
From October 17, 2020 through March 31, 2021, the National Museum of Korea is holding the special exhibition The Story of History through Hangeul to commemorate the 574th anniversary of t...
CurrentClap in Awe, Album of Genre Paintings by Kim Hong-do
- Date 2020-05-06 ~ 2021-05-30
- Location Calligraphy and Painting Ⅱ Gallery
Clap in Awe Album of Genre Paintings by Kim Hong-do is the definitive masterpiece of Kim Hong-do (1745–after 1806, sobriquet: Danwon). The paintings “Wrestling,” “A Dancing Boy,” and “A...
CurrentOpening of World Art Gallery
- Date 2019-12-16 ~ 2021-11-07
- Location World Art Gallery, Permanent Exhibition Hall 3F
Opening of World Art Gallery in National Museum of Korea The National Museum of Korea has reorganized its existing Asian Arts Gallery into the “World Art Gallery” to present a variety...
- Opening times
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday : 10:00 am ~ 6:00 pm
- Wednesday & Saturday : 10:00 am ~ 9:00 pm
- Sunday & Holidays : 10:00 am ~ 6:00 pm
- Temporary Closed Monday of the Permanent Exhibition Hall : April 5th.
- Closed days January 1st, Seollal (Feb. 12, 2021), Chuseok (Sep. 21, 2021)
News and Press Releases
News and Press Releases
- Notice of Reopening With online advance reservations, 175 people per half-hour are allowed at its Permanent Exhibition Hall and 70 people per hour at the Children's Museu... 2021.01.20
- Homepage Temporarily Unavailable(2020.11.17. 18:30~19:00) Thank you for visiting our web site. This homepage is temporarily unavailable during the time specified below. The web site downtime is subject to c... 2020.11.13