Healing and Communication in the Virtual World with the Pensive Bodhisattvas, Korean National Treasures
National Museum of Korea is presenting the metaverse* world map called ‘Peaceful Hill (feat. Pensive Bodhisattva)’ from October 8 in the biggest virtual reality platform in Asia, Zepeto!
Zepeto ‘Peaceful Hill’ is the virtual world that exists with two representative collections of the National Museum of Korea, Pensive Bodhisattvas. They stand in a peaceful natural environment filled with light, not like in real world where they are normally displayed indoor space. Visitors can stroll around the map, brighten the Buddha statue by finding hidden gems and take a selfie with the statue inside mysterious cave. Visitors can also climb up the trees, sit on rocks for meditation and chat with friends on a grassy field.
Meet your friends and Pensive Bodhisattvas in the metaverse world with your own avatar!
* Metaverse: a compound word of ‘meta’ (meaning beyond) and ‘universe’ (meaning real world), a virtual-reality space in which users can interact with a computer-generated environment and other users.
How to play 'Peaceful Hill'
- ① Download Zepeto app from Google Play Store or App Store
- ② Start the app, sign up and log in and create your own avatar
- ③ Look for ‘World’ tap on the bottom menu and click on the search icon in the upper right → Search 'Peaceful Hill'
- ④ Join the map by clicking ‘Play’ button
- ⑤ Stroll around the ‘Peaceful Hill’ with your own avatar