Ten-story Stone Pagoda from Gyeongcheonsa Temple
As the centerpiece of the famed photo zone on the Path to History, the Ten-story Stone Pagoda of Gyeongcheonsa Temple is one of the museum’s most beloved and iconic highlights. In this thrilling new spectacle, the stories that are represented in the pagoda's carvings—such as Journey to the West and the life of Buddha—are told in dazzling lights.
- ◦ Location: Ten-story Stone Pagoda of Gyeongcheonsa Temple (National Treasure #86) on the Path to History
- ◦ Admission: Free (no reservation required)
- ◦ Hours
- Media Façade: "Lighting the Sky Pagoda": Wednesday and Saturday 20:00
*Schedule may vary depending on the sunset time.
- "Stories from Each Level of the Gyeongcheonsa Temple Pagoda" (Augmented Reality): hours are the same as museum's visiting hours
- ◦ Program
Immersive Digital Gallery Videos
국립중앙박물관 디지털 실감 영상관 IMMERSIVE DIGITAL GALLERY
3. Ten-story Stone Pagoda from Gyeongcheonsa Temple (00:41)