Hours and Admission
|Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
||Wednesday & Saturday
||Sunday & Holidays
|10:00 am ~ 6:00 pm
||10:00 am ~ 9:00 pm
||10:00 am ~ 7:00 pm
- The museum is open daily.
- Closed on January 1st, Seollal (Feb. 5, 2019), Chuseok (Sept. 13, 2019)
- The Outdoor Exhibition Area is open from 7:00 am.
- The National Museum of Korea is scheduled to undertake periodic inspection on its Permanent Exhibition Hall on April 1st and November 4th, 2019.
- No tickets are required.
|10:00 am ~ 11:50 am
||12:00 pm ~ 1:20 pm
||1:30 pm ~ 2:50 pm
||3:00 pm ~ 4:20 pm
||4:30 pm ~ 6:00 pm
- The Children's Museum will be open until 9:00 pm only on the last Wednesday of every month.
- A maximum of 450 people per session are allowed.
- Admission is free, but you must have a ticket to enter the Children's Museum.
- For each session, online reservations are available for 200 tickets. The other 250 tickets will be available at the museum on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Admission is free to the Main Exhibition Hall and the Children's Museum.
- There is a separate charge for the special exhibition in the Special Exhibition Gallery.