Online reservation is based on the time the server is activated. Server Time :
- Admissions to the Permanent Exhibition Hall are only available by advance reservation, limited in capacity due to COVID-19.
- Admission to the Permanent Exhibition Hall is free of charge. The viewing time is from 10:00 to 18:00. (Wednesday and Saturday are 10:00 to 21:00.)
- You can enter the Permanent Exhibition Hall only during the reservation time. (For example, if you make a reservation at 11:00, you can only enter from 11:00 to 11:29.)
- Re-entry is only possible once during the reservation time.
- Online reservations can be made for up to 175 people per 30 minutes, up to 30 days before the visit.
- Same-day reservations are not available from 00:00 to 00:30 and reservations and cancellations are possible until the end of the reservation time.
- A maximum of 1 to 5 individuals can be booked once.
- Group tours (including their own guide) are not allowed.
- Please log in by signing up for the National Museum of Korea website. The Permanent Exhibition Hall can only be reserved twice per day per ID.
Select Visiting Information 2017.06.23 (금) 3회차 15:00
You need to log in to use the Service.
Please log in to use the reservation service.Log-In