Mobile ticket holders are admitted by scanning the QR code at the entrance of the Children’s Museum.
- The main target group of the Children’s Museum is children aged 5-8.
- Children under 5 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult caregiver at all times.
- Food is prohibited in the museum.
- Please use the lockers installed in the waiting room for the storage of personal belongings.
- The lockers are available for use only for the duration of each session on the day (1 hour and 20 minutes). All personal belongings stored must be removed after the end of each session.
- Make sure to carry valuables (including wallet) with you at all times. The Children’s Museum shall not be held liable for any missing valuables.
- Children’s Museum permits non-commercial photography without flash in all areas of the museum.
- Publication, broadcast or other distributions and commercial uses are prohibited without permission from the museum.