- 10:00am~5:50pm From Monday to Sunday.
- The museum will be closed on January 1st, Lunar New Year’s Day(Feb. 5, 2019), Korean Thanksgiving Day(Sept. 13, 2019) and Others (Days deemed necessary by Director General of the Museum).
- Children’s Museum opens until 8:50pm on every last Wednesday of each month.
- 600 tickets are available for evening hours.
- All tickets will be distributed at the entrance of the Children’s museum on first come, first served basis.
Monday through Sunday
- Everyone must reserve free admission tickets online or receive them in person at the information desk of the Children's Museum.
- How to make reservations
No reservation is required for less than 20 people in case of non-Korean citizens. Please ask at the Children's Museum information Desk.
Online group reservations and individual reservations can be made at the Children's Museum website.
- You can receive tickets in person at the information desk of the Children's Museum on the day of visit.
(Telephone reservations will not be accepted.) Onsite tickets are limited to 10 per person.
- Please visit the Children's Museum Korean Website for more information about available dates for online reservations.
Online reservation are provided in Korean only.
- Children’s Museum permits non-commercial photography without flash in all areas of the museum.
- Publication, broadcast or other distributions and commercial uses are prohibited without permission from the museum.
- No stroller is allowed in the galleries during the vacation season (Jan-Feb and Jul-Aug), weekends and other holidays, when there are many visitors. Pease park the strollers at the Information Desk of the Children's Museum.
Food in the Lunch Lounge
- Food is not allowed in the galleries.
- Water fountains are located in front of the Children's Classroom. Food must only be consumed in the Lunch Lounge.
- The Lunch Lounge is only for eating the food you brought (no food delivery allowed).
- Please don't use the Lunch Lounge for other purposes such as studying.