|Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday||Wednesday & Saturday||Sunday & Holidays|
|9 am ~ 6 pm||9 am ~ 9 pm||9 am ~ 7 pm|
- The museum is open daily.
- Closed on January 1st, Seollal (Lunar New Year’s Day), Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving Day)
- Opening Hours Adjustment (Effective on July 1, 2017)
(Current) 9 am -> (Adjustment) 10 am
- No ticket required.
|Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4||Session 5||Session 6|
|9 am ~ 10:20 am||10:30 am ~ 11:50 am||12 pm ~ 1:20 pm||1:30 pm ~ 2:50 pm||3 pm ~ 4:20 pm||4:30 pm ~ 6 pm|
- The Children's Museum will be open until 9 pm only on the last Wednesday of every month.
- A maximum of 400 people per session are allowed.
- Admission is free, but you must have a ticket to enter the Children's Museum.
- For each session, online reservations are available for 100 tickets. The other 300 tickets will be available at the museum on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Admission is free to the Main Exhibition Hall and the Children's Museum.
- There is a separate charge for the special exhibition in the Special Exhibition Gallery.