|Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday||Wednesday & Saturday||Sunday & Holidays|
|09:00 ~ 18:00||09:00 ~ 21:00||09:00 ~ 19:00|
- The museum is open daily.
- Closed on January 1st, Lunar New Year’s Day and Korean Thanksgiving Day (August 15th in lunar calendar)
- Effective on Saturday, July 1, 2017, the National Museum of Korea will be open at 10 o’clock.
- No ticket required.
|Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4||Session 5||Session 6|
|09:00 ~ 10:20||10:30 ~ 11:50||12:00 ~ 13:20||13:30 ~ 14:50||15:00 ~ 16:20||16:30 ~ 18:00|
- The Children's Museum will be open until 9:00 pm only on the last Wednesday of every month.
- A maximum of 400 people per session are allowed.
- Admission is free, but you must have a ticket to enter the Children's Museum.
- For each session, online reservations are available for 100 tickets. The other 300 tickets will be available at the museum on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Admission is free to the Main Exhibition Hall and the Children's Museum.
- There is a separate charge for the special exhibition in the Special Exhibition Gallery.