These pagodas for Priest Bojejonja (also called Naonghwasang) of the late Goryeo Period were set up in 1388 (or the 14th year of King U’s reign). The pagodas were taken from its original location at Yeongjeonsa Temple site in Wonju in 1915. The casket containing sariras was found at that time. The stone bell-shaped pagoda (Treasure No.228) in Silleuksa Temple in Yeoju also keeps some of Priest Bojejonja sariras. These pagodas are distinguishable from other sarira pagodas for monks in terms of their shapes. It displays a well-balanced and stable shape. The background of the pagoda and when it was made came to be known by the agalmatolite tablet that was found along with the sariras.