SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
FEBRUARY 4 to MARCH 22, 2013
In an effort to shed light upon Korean Studies, the National Museum of Korea offers its second annual fellowship, entitled the NMK 2013 Museum Network Fellowship. The program, initiated in 2012 by our Director, Dr. Youngna Kim, is designed to promote the advancement of Korean studies overseas.
The program will provide participants with valuable opportunities to gain field experience in Korean culture through professional lectures, presentations, research and site visits around the country.
More than 6 Lectures (may include)
● History of Korea & Archaeology of Korea
● Metal Crafts of Korea & Architecture of Korea
● Handling Relics & Buddhist Art of Korea
● Paintings of Korea & Ceramics of Korea
More than 6 Site Visits (may include)
● Various Museums in Korea (national, public, private)
● Excavation Sites
● Historic monuments
● Letter of recommendation
● Personal CV (JPG photo attached)
● Degree/Enrollment Verification
● Fellowship Research Statement
All documents should be received by March 22, 2013.
(Personal CV and Fellowship Statement can be sent via electronic mail.)
The program, held from July 1 to July 14, 2013, will provide the participants with round-trip airfare (economy class), meals and accommodations, regional tour expenses and other necessary expenses.
Contact us & Send to
Attn.: NMK 2013 Museum Network Fellowship Program
Cultural Relations and Publicity Department / National Museum of Korea
137, Seobinggoro, Yongsan-gu, Seoul 140-797, Republic of Korea