- On-site ticketing is available for 200 people for each round (1200 per day) on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Online Reservation is available for 1 to 100 people (indivUsernameuals & groups) for each round and can be made from mUserna
menight, 30 days prior to the desired date.
- To cancel online, you should cancel the day before the reserved date, by 5 pm.
- After online reservation, if you print out reservation confirmation letters, you can enter the Children’s Museum without the
- Inquiry on visit to Children’s Museum : 02)2077-9640~2
- Students can experience what they have learnt in school, use the Children’s Museum, permanent and special exhibitions and
participate in a variety of family and children’s programs.
- With various Children’s Museum education programs, you can learn more about Korea’s traditional culture and history.
- To apply online (first-come-first-served basis), you can apply from midnight, 30 days prior to the desired date.