- 9:00am~6:00pm From Tuesday to Sunday.
- The museum will be closed on January 1st and every Monday.
- Children’s Museum opens until 9:00pm on every last Wednesday of each month.
- 600 tickets are available for evening hours.
- All tickets will be distributed at the entrance of the Children’s museum on first come, first served basis.
Tuesday through Sunday
- Everyone must reserve free admission tickets online or receive them in person at the ticket booth.
TicketsGo to reserve
- How to make reservations
Online group reservations and individual reservations can be made at the Children's Museum website.
- You can receive tickets in person at the museum ticket booth on the day of visit.
(Telephone reservations will not be accepted.) Onsite tickets are limited to 10 per person.
- Please visit the Children's Museum Korean Website for more information about available dates for online reservations.
Please stop by museum ticket booth to check out the ticket availability.
- Children’s Museum permits non-commercial photography without flash in all areas of the museum.
- Publication, broadcast or other distributions and commercial uses are prohibited without permission from the museum.