- 9:00am~6:00pm From Tuesday to Sunday.
- The museum will be closed on January 1st and every Monday.
- Children’s Museum opens until 9:00pm on every last Wednesday of each month.
- 600 tickets are available for evening hours.
- All tickets will be distributed at the entrance of the Children’s museum on first come, first served basis.
Tuesday through Sunday
- Everyone must reserve free admission tickets online or receive them in person at the information desk of the Children's Museum.
TicketsGo to reserve
- How to make reservations
Online group reservations and individual reservations can be made at the Children's Museum website.
- You can receive tickets in person at the information desk of the Children's Museum on the day of visit.
(Telephone reservations will not be accepted.) Onsite tickets are limited to 10 per person.
- Please visit the Children's Museum Korean Website for more information about available dates for online reservations.
Please stop by the information desk of the Children's Museum to check out the ticket availability.
- Children’s Museum permits non-commercial photography without flash in all areas of the museum.
- Publication, broadcast or other distributions and commercial uses are prohibited without permission from the museum.