> Reservations & Tickets
The Children’s Museum is free of charge, but tickets are required.
- Visitors can get a ticket either by making an online reservation (100 available per session) or by picking up a ticket (100 available per session, on a first-come, first-served basis) at the museum.
- Currently, online reservations are only available in Korean.
- Online reservations can be made up to 30 days prior to the date of your visit.
- Online cancellations should be made by 5:00 pm on the day before the date of your reservation.
- Please bring in the printout of your online reservation to gain entrance to the museum. With the printout, you do not need to pick up a ticket at the museum.
- For further inquiries about the Children’s Museum, please call : 02) 2077-9666~7
The National Museum of Korea provides a wide range of Education Programs.
- At the NMK, students can experience firsthand what they have previously learned about in school by touring the Children’s Museum, viewing the collection and special exhibitions, and participating in a variety of family and children’s programs.
- The Children’s Museum Education Programs are focused on teaching children more about Korean traditional culture and history.
- Online applications for Education Programs are available 30 days prior to the date of your visit.